জনপ্রিয় পোস্টসমূহ

সোমবার, ৩০ জানুয়ারী, ২০১২

Valentine's Day Special....

Valentine's Day Special....


After all the ordeals and struggles of the daily life

I wish I could make you see how happy I am because of you!

My love for you is spread wider than
The ever changing color of the sky,
Its tune is sweeter than that of the passing wind.

Such innocence of the mind! So lively you are!
Finding you is like forgetting all the sorrows of the past,
Forgetting how I was, lifeless like a desert.

You have changed all my melancholy into the tune of joy
And you sing them with me.Your call makes me forget all.

When I am upset you smile at me.
"Baby! Is that all you know; to be angry?

What else do you have to impress me?
Oh! How much you still have to learn!"

I walk with my head lowered, on my toes.
You don't do that, learn that from me.

And also I have a heart that knows how to love
I might have aged, but my heart is still young.

Here I am, standing with open arms.
Fly to me, take it all, dive in my warmth. 

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন